- Created on Saturday, 07 February 2015 00:00
Current Members: 3590
Just another sign that one of our dogs is not so bright. We have a smoker for smoking meat. It burns these little pucks made of wood chips to make smoke. But unlike a fireplace, it doesn't burn them entirely, just makes them smolder to make smoke. After it is done with them, we are left with a pile of still hot charred pucks. We put them in a metal bucket to cool off, then throw the bucket into the compost. However one of our dogs has taken to pulling pucks out of the bucket and eating them.
Yup He seems to like eating cajun sawdust.