Comedy Ezine - Quotables

Joke stolen from: Comedy Ezine - Quotables

"According to a new study, 63% of men surveyed said they like to settle an argument by having sex. The other 37% of the men said they would never want to get into an argument with those men." - Jay Leno

Joke stolen from: Comedy Ezine - Quotables

There's one way to find out if a man is honest - ask him. If he says, "Yes," you know he is a crook. - Groucho Marx

Joke stolen from: Comedy Ezine - Quotables

" You name it and I've done it. I'd like to say I did it my way. But that line, I'm afraid, belongs to someone else." -- Sammy Davis, Jr.

Joke stolen from: Comedy Ezine - Quotables

"I once shook hands with Pat Boone and my whole right side sobered up" -- Dean Martin

Joke stolen from: Comedy Ezine - Quotables

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.- Robert A. Heinlein