Joke stolen from: Comedy Ezine - Zany Tidbits

Pity the poor Danish gentleman who thought he was undergoing a bit of very minor surgery. The 30-year-old patient was having a mole removed from his bottom with an electric knife when he broke wind. The flatus was ignited by a spark and his genitals, which had been swabbed with rubbing alcohol, caught fire. The man, who is suing the hospital, said: "When I woke up my penis and scrotum were burning like Hell. Besides the pain, I can't have sex with my wife." (He made no mention of how well he performed with anyone else's wife, however.) Surgeons at the hospital in Kjellenipa, in the sort of classic understatement for which doctors are famous, said: "It was an unfortunate accident." (No shit!)